Among the smallest of the earth's creatures are bacteria. While most people think of bacteria as something harmful or undesirable, the truth is that we could not live without bacteria.
In a single gram of soil, there can be literally billions of bacteria. They are responsible for the decomposition of organic materials, especially in the early stages when moisture levels are high. Without bacteria the world would be one big trash heap, as nothing in our landfills would break down. Without bacteria in the soil, many plants would not grow. Without bacteria, one could not make cheese, yogurt, or other cultured products. And without bacteria in the colon, one could not maintain intestinal health.
Out of the millions of bacteria that exist, only a very few of them can cause disese. Then why are we so afraid of bacteria? Why do we try to make a different drug to kill each specific bacteria?
It is a fact that bacteria cannot make you sick unless your body provides a feeding ground and growth medium for them to live. Bacteria attack DEAD matter and tissue. The dangerous bacteria basically only live in garbage dumps. If you are having trouble with a lot of infections and other health conditions in which bacteria play a part, you must realize that they are only giving you a problelm because your body is toxic and providing a rich growth medium for them. If you detoxify and clean out your cells, bacteria cannot live there ecause ther eis nothing for them to feed on. Also providing an environment rich in oxygen usually kills bacteria because they thrive in anaerobic conditions - they live where there is little or no oxygen.
The National Institute of Health has stated that during epidemic outbreaks of disease, there are usually about 10% of the population that do not catch the disease. This is because their immune systems are in top functioning condition. It does not make sense to try and develop enough drugs to kill all of the billions of bacteria there are. It makes more sense to build your immune system so that it can kill whatever comes along. That is what it was designed to do. How can we clean and oxygenate our cells, and improve our immune systems so that we can look at bacteria as the beautiful part of nature that they are, and not worry about how they are going to affect us?
1. Eat more fruits and vegetables - they contain vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants vital to our health.
2. Eat less sugar - it reduces the immune system's effectiveness.
3. Drink plenty of pure water, no sodas or bottled fruit juices.
4. Reduce stress - it eats up Vitamins B, C and E.
5. Increase positive thoughts - it keeps your body chemistry from switching to surival mode.
6. Get plenty of sunshine - Vitamin D prevents many diseases.
7. Keep your pH in the normal range - acidic pH prevents tissues from healing.
8. Do regular detoxification to remove dead matter from the body so bacteria have nothing to feed on.
9. Make it a rule to practice, forgiveness, and gratitude.
10. Make sure and get 8 hours of sleep per night. Less sleep impairs the immune system's efectiveness.